Elena Olsen joined GLA for Marketing and Counselling
Her background and work exeperiences are described below:
- Diploma Business Administration, BSc (Hons) Economics, BA English, Post Graduate Linguistics and English.
- Studied in London College of Economics, University of Central Lancashire, University of Cambridge, and University of British Columbia.
- Academic Leadership as Campus Director.
- 20 years of teaching experience in public school and college.
- Areas of specialization: English Literature, History, Geography, Social Studies, Marketing, Business, Economics, IB curriculum.
- Specialized Course Teaching Experience: AP English, AP History, AP Psychology, AP Economics, AP Human Geography.
- Skills Teaching Experience: Academic Writing, Novel Studies, Standardized Exam Preparation.
- Curriculum Developing Experience of Career College Subjects.
- University Applications Training and planning: Canadian Universities, Ivy League, European Universities for undergraduate and Master programs.